martes, 19 de febrero de 2008

Eva's description

Eva is my little and only one sister, she is twelve and in April she is going to be thirteen. Physically speaking we don't take after each other much.

At first sight, you can see a thin and long-legged girl; however she has got more qualities. She is dark-skinned and she has got dark eyes too, but she is a little bit short-sighted because she needs glasses to study and watch TV. As regards her face, she has got big eyes with long eyelashes, a small nose and a smiling mouth. Her hair is brown, straight, shiny and middle length. In short, she’s got a nice face and soft skin.

Eva is shy when she meets someone for the first time, but after she is a very open person. That’s why she is always very friendly with everybody; Eva is prepared to help her friends if they need it.
My sister loves dancing and especially going fashion. She’s been really vain since she was little, because always she's very found of girl’s shoes, dresses, skirts, tops… and always she has to dress fashionable and match her clothes. But at the same time she’s very sportive; she likes playing all sports.
She is a really active person; she can’t keep quiet any time in all the day. Since she was a baby that she has been like this, and she doesn’t understand why I am not like her, because sometimes when she asks me for play and I don’t want, she gets angry with me.
Also, she’s an expressive person, because she shows her feelings to the people she loves.

For me, my sister is like another friend to tell my experiences and I think I’m the same for her. Eva is a really important person to me and to my family.

No hay comentarios: