viernes, 15 de febrero de 2008

My description

Well, here I write a little about myself that some people already know.

My name is Laia and I’m sixteen years old.
I’m from St. Pere Pescador, where I live with my parents and my little sister called Eva.
St Pere Pescador is a little town near the beach and also, it is near of Castelló d’Empúries, the town where nowadays I go to study in its High School.
I'm a quiet person, tidy, responsible but sometimes I forget things that the people (my family in general, my friends...) tells me that I have to do. I consider myself sensitive, generous, a little pessimistic and shy, and sometimes I feel inscure. Also, I think that I am hard-working when I want to get learn something. I haven’t got a concrete hobby but in my free time I like chatting because I can talk with my friends and meet other people too; doing some sport, for example ride a bike or a horse, play tennis, swim, etc…
When I was eleven years old, I went to learn to ride a horse and I know a little. Two years ago, on Sundays, I used to ride my horse with my father but now, I haven’t got time and I can’t go.
Now, I must study to pass my exams and so that, I can pass the year.

No hay comentarios: