miércoles, 27 de febrero de 2008

The sales

Each Catalan will spend 250 euros in the sales.

Around 30.000 stores in Catalonia opened their doors to the public giving
between 30% and 50% discounts.
This year, approximately, the Catalan consumers have spent around 250 euros each one, an increase of 5% of the last year.
Due to the lower temperatures this winter than other years, there hasn’t been enough winter stock of coats and there has also been a lack of sizes.
More than ten million shoppers were predicted to visit the larger stores in all the State.
According to a study, 27% of purchases have made last(durar) the sales.
Also, the study shows that 40% of the interviewed shops agree in changing the length of the period of the sales, whereas it is(sigui) after the 15th January.

At the beggining of the year, always the sales have a lot of clientele. I like go to shopping, but when is the time of sales I don't like it, because always when I like some clothes there isn't my size. And an other problem is that there are a lot of people to shopping and it is very stressful for me. I know that the price of clothes are cheaper but I preper go to shopping tranquillity.

No hay comentarios: