martes, 18 de marzo de 2008

Dialogue

Some months ago, in the Language room, Neus, Marina, Elisenda, Anna and me wrote a dialogue about Spice Girls.
The dialog is an interview to the Spice Girls but now they aren’t five girls because one of them died.

Our characters are:
INTERVIEWER: Neus Pagès
GERY: Laia Saló
EMMA: Elisenda Lladó
VICTORIA: Anna Genís
MERCI: Marina Julià
MELBY: : (


- Neus: Good evening, welcome to MTV, today we have four guests, they are “Spice Girls”, but they are only four because one of them has died.
A round of applause!

- Gery: Hello everybody!
- Emma: Hiya!

- Victoria: Hi guys!
-
Mercy: Hello Snow (Neus xD)

- Neus: I’m sorry for your loss, she would be glad; you decided to get back together. And…

- Gery: Thank you for your support, since her dead we feel stronger and united on stage.
- Emma: It’s nice to be together again, but isn’t the same four than five, but will do that we can.
- Victoria: Yes it’s nice because I have less time to go shopping and stay with my husband and my sons.
- Melcy: Oh Victoria! You’re a posh! One of your best friends has died and you only think of going shopping…
- Victoria: I’m a posh because I can.
- Emma: Girls, girls, girls! PEACE AND LOVE please :)

- Neus: Thanks Emma, and now it’s the advertisement time.

ADVERTISEMENT

- Neus: We’re here again! And for finished the show girls are going to say some Goodbye song sentence in Melby’s memory.


- Gery: Goodbye, my friend…
- Emma: I know you're gone
- Victoria: You said you're gone
- Melcy: But I can still feel you here. It's not the end…
- Gery: I hope that you come in all our concerts! : )



No hay comentarios: