sábado, 7 de junio de 2008

Final evaluation


- Can you see an improvement on your level of English since September 2007?
Yes, I think that I’ve improved a little bit my English level, because at the time to write in the portfolio or in the blog, I’ve had to search new words and new expressions and also, the new vocabulary or grammar that I have learnt in class, I have applied them in my redactions.

- Which activities best shows your level of English?
I think that the redactions, exercises in class or for homework and the oral presentations are the activities which shows better our level of English.
The redactions can be the better activity to know what the pupil knows in English, because there he applies all his knowledge.
The oral presentation is the activity which shows the pupil’s pronunciation and the vocabulary and grammar that he knows.

- Which activities were really USEFULL for you to improve your English?
Watching and listening films or songs because you get used to the pronunciation and you can learn new words; doing exercises in class or at home to practice the things that the teacher is teaching in class; writing redactions about new things that you are learning in class; doing oral presentations because you learn new words and new expressions about the topic that you have to talk…

- Which activities did you not find useful to learn English?

I don’t find useful to put the podcasts, dialogue or oral presentations, in the portfolio because it takes up a lot of time. Apart, not everybody knows how it has to done (for example: me).
Another thing that takes up a lot of time is writing 10 posts in the blog… At the end I hadn’t got ideas to say there, so… some of them aren’t too much interesting.

- Which activities did you enjoy doing and would like to do again next year?
I enjoyed and would like to do again the following things:
- Reading a book, watching its film and then comparing both (the different things between the book and the film)
- All activities that we can do in Language room are OK.
- …

No more to say!! Bye*

No hay comentarios: