sábado, 7 de junio de 2008

Opinion of my 3rd Oral Presentation

In my opinion, my oral presentation with Elisenda was normal but I was very nervous, like the other presentations; the nerves are a little piece of me...
Apart of nervous, I’m a little shy and talking in front of people is one challenge that I have to overcome.

In my third oral presentation, I read a little bit because I took the paper and it is a temptation. But, if I take the paper with the dialogue of the oral presentation seems that it gives me more confidence at the time to talk.
Only in the first presentation I didn’t read because I hadn’t the paper with me and, in addition, I think that this oral presentation was better than the other two: I didn’t read, I remembered all the things that I had to say, maybe I used more connectors… but I talked slower because I had to think what I had to say... well, this is my opinion. However, the first and the second presentation (in this, I also read a little bit at the beginning, no more) I had the same mark less in third (a half point less).

Well, I will try to improve a little bit my pronunciation, use time expressions and more connectors.

No hay comentarios: